Work at Cilvin
Cilvin provides e-Commerce services, Web services, information technology services to businesses and individuals. We are a technical company who developing new hosting products and providing one of the most advanced web hosting systems in the world.We are looking for people who want a career in customer service/technical support and who want to be the best in the web hosting industry. Cilvin is a great place to work. Many awesome people work here and everyone works together to ensure an excellent hosting experience for our customers.
What we need from you ?
- Advanced administration of Linux (RHEL/CentOS).
- Advanced knowledge of Apache, Perl and suexec.
- Experience with MySQL Server and Database Management from the command line.
- Experience with iptables and IP Sets.
- Experience with Bash and command line utilities like awk, vim and sed.
- Experience using PowerDNS with a BIND backend.
- Experience using Exim & Dovecot.
- Good understanding of server hardware and RAID configuration.
- Some on-call and weekend work.
- Team player.
- Can do attitude.
- General love/interest in modern Linux
What you will be doing ?
- Contributing to our company by being a key part of our team.
- Streamlining our systems and automating server management.
- Managing security and backup processes.
- Optimising the existing infrastructure.
- Deploying and configuring new servers and services.
- Trouble shooting urgent server issues.
- Providing 3rd line support for our operations department
What you will get from us ?
- Competitive salary.
- Great pension benefits.
- Free snacks, fresh coffee and soft drinks.
- No dress code.
- Relocation assistance for those who qualify.
- Your choice of OS for your desktop.
- A technical environment that encourages learning.